1. The Cornershop in London is an exhibition from 28-year-old Lucy Sparrow featuring all the items you’d find in a typical store.
What started as a Kickstarter and rundown shop is now a space brimming with 4,000 hand-sewn felt versions of groceries and other items — sewn by Sparrow and her assistant — and will be on display for the month of August.
8. There are everyday needs, like toothpaste…
10. …and for when your butt liquifies.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›