1. The Cornershop in London is an exhibition from 28-year-old Lucy Sparrow featuring all the items you’d find in a typical store.
What started as a Kickstarter and rundown shop is now a space brimming with 4,000 hand-sewn felt versions of groceries and other items — sewn by Sparrow and her assistant — and will be on display for the month of August.
8. There are everyday needs, like toothpaste…
10. …and for when your butt liquifies.
11. They even have sexytime staples.
12. And post-sexytime needs.
13. To vices, like cigarettes.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›