1. They led the teams of the Commonwealth Games, and they did it like champs!
2. They’re not afraid to get a little chilly.
3. Scotties are experts at hide and seek.
4. They’re professionals at puppy dog eyes.
5. But they still know how to have a good time.
LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS.
11. Scotties have superior balancing skills.
13. They’re always down to celebrate.
No matter how embarrassing the outfits are.
14. This Scottie family speaks for itself.
19. Scotties know how to keep up with the times.
20. And obviously, they have extraordinary facial hair.
21. They actually march in their own PARADE.
So march on Scottish Terriers, if anyone is the champion of cuteness…it’s you!
Remember to check out your local shelters and Pet Finder if you’re looking for a pal. Tons of doggies are looking for forever homes!
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›