1. Ryan and Gabrielle are top ten finalists in Duck Brand’s competition to make prom outfits with duct tape and now their final position is based on community votes.
2. Ryan said that renting a tux for last year’s prom cost him close to $250, but using 13 rolls of duct tape has only cost the couple $65.
3. The couple spent 59 hours creating their outfits. The top three winners of the competition are awarded scholarships of $10,000 $5,000 and $3,000 respectively.
4. The most awesome feature of their Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan inspired costumes, is that they actually glow in the dark.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›