1. No matter what you decide to eat, some form of “indigestion” is an absolute guarantee.
Things will never be the same.
2. That you’ll soon celebrate that you’re staying IN on a Saturday night.
4. That you’ll actually own more suits than you do jeans, all thanks to that 9-to-5.
Prepare room in your closet NOW!
5. That you’re going to need to have a separate savings account to attend all the weddings you’re invited to.
6. That foods you hated as a kid will all of the sudden taste amazing, and things you enjoyed become “too sweet.”
7. That you’ll soon be getting excited about receiving [gasp!] clothes and life essentials.
“10 PAIRS OF SOCKS! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YES!”
10. That sleeping past 8 a.m. is just something your body will never let you do ever again.
11. And although your body wants it SO BADLY, any form of “napping” during the day is simply out of the question.
Unless you can get really creative with them, but that’s up to you.
13. That this whole “living on your own” thing is the best until you feel like you’re about to die.
14. Which also means it’s up to you — and only you — to book important appointments that you’ll most likely forget.
“Oh yeah, I go to the dentist. I just went… um… oh… yeah…”
15. That you will, in fact, need to know what a 401k is.
(And let’s be real: you probably still don’t. #ForeverYoung)