1. Lawyers are the bacon of the dinosaur world.
That’s not to say that a towering tyrannosaurus doesn’t still enjoy a nice, juicy plate of pig meat. Mmmm, bacon.
2. Arm length isn’t everything.
T-Rex don’t need elbows to take care of business.
3. Dino boogers are the worst boogers.
4. Velociraptors love ice cream. LOVE it.
Asteroids didn’t wipe out dino-kind. Brainfreeze did.
5. Dinosaurs have but one natural predator: cowboys.
The history books conveniently left out how often cowpokes had to rustle raptors down the ol’ frontier.
6. “Rawr” doesn’t mean “I love you” in Dino Speak.
It means “I’m a 7-ton carnivorous killing machine and I’m going to eat you.”
7. It’s not the size of the dino in the fight…
…it’s the size of the fight in the dino. #inspiringdinofacts #sotrue
8. JK, size totally matters.
Especially if you’re a nuclear-powered mega-dino just trying to make it in America.
10. Triceratops give the best hugs.
Triceratops hugs > velociraptor hugs. Trust us.