1. Oh hello. No, this isn’t a fine, young Leo Dicaprio. This is Australian teen Charles Levi.
2. The 17-year-old was doing what a zillion other teenagers do—posting selfies to his Instagram account—when one of them caught the eye of Sydney photographer Richard Sawyer.
4. Sawyer then connected Levi to Jaime McHugh at Sydney’s Chadwick Modeling Agency, who signed him on the spot.
6. He’s already starred in a fashion shoot for the magazine (appropriately titled) Fucking Young
“I’m finding it kind of strange being in the limelight really, it’s pretty awesome and everything,” he said. “it’s a great experience and great way to meet new creative people.”
7. But young Charles says he’s going to finish school before he pursues fame in earnest.
“My plan for the future is to hopefully get into a university down in Sydney so I can study there,” he said. “Or perhaps even taking a gap year to have a go at modeling and to see where it goes.”
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›