1. Meet Lawrence and James.
2. They’re the bros behind Complex’s weekly fashion series “Fashion Bros.”
3. “Fashion Bros” deconstructs the ridiculousness of fashion-y dude streetstyle:
4. They discuss their favorite stupidly overpriced designer fashion items.
Yes, a $135 tee shirt is STUPID. As are $545 basketball shoes that you’ll never actually wear to play basketball.
5. And they are really, really, funny.
6. Sometimes they have cool guest bros on, like ultimate street style bro, Nick Wooster.
(For more on WoostGod, check out his website.)
9. They understand that fashion shouldn’t be taken seriously.
But making fun of your best bro? Definitely should.