5. And yes, those tattoos — which look like bad marker drawings — are totally REAL.
How does he pick what words he gets tatted on him? “It’s very superficial,” he told Vice. “I’ll go on YouTube and listen to all the big hits and I’ll just take words from these songs. For example, ‘Top of the World’ is from the song by The Cataracs, but it’s also what I want. I want to rule the world. As for the city names, it’s to show that we are all on the same level. Borders still exist but not to the same extent. Whether you’re like, in Zurich or Sydney, I personify all of that. I want to embody pop culture. You could look at me in a hundred years from now and really get the idea of what pop culture was like in the early 2010s.”
8. The 24-year-old says he wants to be “the most famous man in the world” and hopes the face tattoos will help get him there.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸