1. If you’ve got long hair, chances are, you’ve probably got a couple dozen of these lying around:
2. Well Yaakov Goldberg, an industrial design student at Israel’s Holon Institute of Technology, decided to take the basic barrette up a notch. He created a hair clip with several super-useful tool options.
3. Hold up, though! Goldberg originally created it for his religiously observant Jewish male friends, who use the clips to hold their kippas in place. Like so:
“For years I dreamed of an ‘upgraded’ kippa clip and I always saw my religious friends using their kippa clip for all sorts of things,” he told the Hebrew-language website NRG.com. “I decided to take the idea one step forward and prove that one can truly use a kippa clip for any use.”
4. You can use it to score fruit, open or measure stuff — plus it has three screwdrivers and a wrench.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.