1. If you’ve got long hair, chances are, you’ve probably got a couple dozen of these lying around:
2. Well Yaakov Goldberg, an industrial design student at Israel’s Holon Institute of Technology, decided to take the basic barrette up a notch. He created a hair clip with several super-useful tool options.
3. Hold up, though! Goldberg originally created it for his religiously observant Jewish male friends, who use the clips to hold their kippas in place. Like so:
“For years I dreamed of an ‘upgraded’ kippa clip and I always saw my religious friends using their kippa clip for all sorts of things,” he told the Hebrew-language website NRG.com. “I decided to take the idea one step forward and prove that one can truly use a kippa clip for any use.”
4. You can use it to score fruit, open or measure stuff — plus it has three screwdrivers and a wrench.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›