1. What was high school fashion really like in the ’80s? This high school documentary aims to find out.
Antioch High School student Scott Hayden decided to make a short film on the style of some of his fellow students.
3. Charles loves ska and punk.
“Ska is from England. It’s kind of like Duran Duran … sort of,” he says. Not true Charles, not true.
Charles gets made fun of for the way he dresses, but his parents are into it. “They like the way I dress. They think it’s good I’m doing something different.”
5. Leslie and Stephanie both love purple hair dye.
Leslie says that people tease her because “basically I’m being myself, and they can’t handle that.” Stephanie knows that there’s more to life than small-town Antioch, California. Her advice? “Get out of this town and do something else besides cruise around in your towns all the time.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.