2. Like a magical maxi pad, the C-string stays in place thanks to a wire that goes between your butt cheeks.
Sounds great, right?
8. Some reviews of the C-string are skeptical.
9. And there seem to be an awful lot of husbands buying the C-string for their wives.
12. But the C-string has its fans.
“I bought the C String for artist modeling, since I wanted to preserve a bit of my modesty while giving the artist the best view of the human body,” wrote “Jenny” on C-String’s website. “All in all, the c-string is sexy, not having to worry about the panty lines is great, and it’s an interesting sensation having no side coverage.”
13. This woman dared to wear it on the beach, even.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›