1. Lucky magazine seems to think that this triangle bikini fits on the majority of bodies.
They ran a story about the bikini with the title “The Perfect: The Triangle Bikini That Works For Almost Every Body Type.”
Take a look at it. Consider wearing it. Take a deep breath. OK? OK.
4. Meanwhile, Lucky Executive Fashion Director Alexis Bryan Morgan waxes poetic on this American Apparel suit’s simple design.
“It’s completely fuss-free—no padding, boning, ruffles or bows—and the fact that you can adjust the string ties precisely how you want them means it works on most shapes,” said Morgan.
5. It’s pretty clear, though, that the suit has its limitations.
Like, say, if you have a big butt, or bigger breasts that need more support than a flimsy triangle bikini can provide, or aren’t super slim, or are larger than the generally wee sizes American Apparel carries (seriously, an XL at AA is like a small everywhere else).
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.