1. Chanel has a new line of watches, and from the looks of it, they’re using hybrid giraffe-humans to sell them.
2. The tagline for the watches is “a new definition of perfection,” but maybe it should be “YOU’RE A HERBIVOROUS UNGULATE MAMMAL NOW!”
Chanel/ / Via facebook.com
4. But the Photoshop madness didn’t stop there. They seemingly also added extra neck to a model shilling for their Perfection Lumiére Velvet foundation.
Chanel / Via facebook.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.