4. LOFT claimed it had a totally good reason for why they Photoshopped this model into oblivion — it was to remove a tattoo.
The photo in question was actually only minimally retouched to remove a tattoo, claimed LOFT in a statement to the Huffington Post. “Admittedly, the photo highlighted the model at an awkward angle, making it look as if there had been significant retouching. That was not the case. You can see in the original photo [ABOVE] the shape of the model is consistent, and the retouching was simply to address the tattoo and not the shape of the model.”
We are MILDLY skeptical, but OKAY.
5. Hey, perhaps maybe they were just making room for some special friends?
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸