3. Like how her hip doesn’t appear to be connected to her torso?
4. LOFT claimed it had a totally good reason for why they Photoshopped this model into oblivion — it was to remove a tattoo.
The photo in question was actually only minimally retouched to remove a tattoo, claimed LOFT in a statement to the Huffington Post. “Admittedly, the photo highlighted the model at an awkward angle, making it look as if there had been significant retouching. That was not the case. You can see in the original photo [ABOVE] the shape of the model is consistent, and the retouching was simply to address the tattoo and not the shape of the model.”
We are MILDLY skeptical, but OKAY.
5. Hey, perhaps maybe they were just making room for some special friends?
We've got your WKND covered.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".