1. Over an emotional 25 minutes, the notoriously reclusive director talks about her difficult journey from Larry to Lana, even revealing her plan to jump in front of a train in high school:
Wachowski in 2003.
2. It wasn’t all tragedy, though. Here’s what happened after she came out to her mother:
Earlier this year.
3. And here’s why Wachowski is speaking out now:
Also earlier this year.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.