1. The Gatorade bath is a time-honored tradition.
Ralph D. Freso / Reuters
2. In which a winning team douses their couch in the sports drink to celebrate an important victory.
Chris Keane / Reuters
And why does this tradition not carry over to basketball?
4. Because, as we learned at a Nebraska Community College game this weekend: Gatorade + Wood Floors = INSTANT HUMILIATION.
5. Even a good Samaritan coming to help felt the wrath of the Gatorade.
6. So the key to making the Gatorade baths safe?
Jeff Golden / Getty Images
8. Watch the video here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.