1. The Gatorade bath is a time-honored tradition.
2. In which a winning team douses their couch in the sports drink to celebrate an important victory.
And why does this tradition not carry over to basketball?
4. Because, as we learned at a Nebraska Community College game this weekend: Gatorade + Wood Floors = INSTANT HUMILIATION.
5. Even a good Samaritan coming to help felt the wrath of the Gatorade.
6. So the key to making the Gatorade baths safe?
8. Watch the video here:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝