1. This is Lee Valsvik. She did a nice little fluff piece on a local restaurant ahead of the Minnesota Vikings playoff game.
2. She did some quick banter with the restaurant’s “Mixologist” about how he plays football on the roof deck.
3. And then he demonstrated. Lee says, “I’m not going to get in trouble.” Famous last words, Lee.
4. Unfortunately for Lee, the receiver couldn’t avoid her in time. And BOOM.
5. Watch the video here, which is even better with audio. In large part because you can hear her laugh and say “I’m okay!” at the end.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›