1. This is Lee Valsvik. She did a nice little fluff piece on a local restaurant ahead of the Minnesota Vikings playoff game.
2. She did some quick banter with the restaurant’s “Mixologist” about how he plays football on the roof deck.
3. And then he demonstrated. Lee says, “I’m not going to get in trouble.” Famous last words, Lee.
4. Unfortunately for Lee, the receiver couldn’t avoid her in time. And BOOM.
5. Watch the video here, which is even better with audio. In large part because you can hear her laugh and say “I’m okay!” at the end.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.