1. Last week, it was announced that Tim Tebow was set to speak at a giant mega-church in Dallas. That made Tim pretty happy.
2. But then the Internet started talking about how the pastor of that church, Robert Jeffress, is homophobic.
3. And compared Barack Obama to the antichrist.
4. The Internet, as embodied by this young, attractive woman, got very angry.
5. Which made Tebow get introspective.
6. And then sad.
Note: It’s amazing how many sad Tim Tebow pictures are on the wire. Thanks, Jets!
7. So Tebow decided to take to Twitter to speak on the issue.
11. I think Tim Tebow’s happy again.
Note: Seriously the happiest photos of Tebow on the wire are of him at non-Jets events. It’s glorious.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?