1. This is San Francisco Giants star Tim Lincecum.
2. Look at his gorgeous, flowing hair.
3. See how it flows in the wind.
4. With each step Tim takes his hair bounces, giving him more power.
5. But this week, just as the Mayans predicted, the world came to an end.
6. (At least for Tim’s hair. He cut it off. That is what the Mayans were talking about, right?)
7. Are you sure you’re ready to see this? It’s pretty painful.
8. Okay, I warned you…
These two ugly, blurry photos have been bouncing around the Internet this past week at places like Yahoo’s Big League Stew, Fox’s Yardbarker Network, and SB Nation’s McCovey Chronicles. They almost look unrecognizable to the Giants’ star, leading to the natural question: Is that actually TIm Lincecum? If so, why is Tim Lincecum trying to hide? Why the disguise Big Time Timmy Jim?
14. Earlier this month a stylist did tweet that Lincecum had cut his hair, so that does give the pictures a little more weight.
15. Let’s Compare The Photos:
16. Verdict: If you see Tim Lincecum take a photo with him, but don’t use a potato as a camera. Also tell him to grow his hair back.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›