So things started okay for this guy who was chosen to throw out the first pitch at a Florida State-Stetson college baseball game.
2. He stepped up and waved to the crowd.
So far, so good.
4. And then he started to throw the pitch, which looked like it was going okay.
5. And then things went off the rails.
6. Well that was a bad pitch, but at least it couldn’t get any worse…
Wow. Just… Wow.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.