So things started okay for this guy who was chosen to throw out the first pitch at a Florida State-Stetson college baseball game.
2. He stepped up and waved to the crowd.
So far, so good.
4. And then he started to throw the pitch, which looked like it was going okay.
5. And then things went off the rails.
6. Well that was a bad pitch, but at least it couldn’t get any worse…
Wow. Just… Wow.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›