Philadelphia sports blog Crossing Broad released photos yesterday of reformed animal abuser and Eagles QB Michael Vick and his new dog Angel at a training session at a PetSmart. So what did we learn about the little lady?
2. Mike Vick’s dog is apparently camera shy.
3. She is apparently small. Maybe we won’t get a good look at her…
4. There we go! Look at what a noble little girl she is. Angel is a Belgian Malinois. And she is adorable.
So what do you think? Is this an outrage or a sign that Vick is finally taking the responsibilities of animal ownership seriously?
H/T Crossing Broad.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️