1. How bad has the NBA gotten for Detroit and Philadelphia? Check out these tickets available for tomorrow night’s game.
95 cents! Here are 13 things that are more expensive than a ticket to tomorrow night’s Pistons/Sixers game:
• A small frosty from Wendy’s.
• 8 minutes of a car vacuum at your local self-service car wash.
• A pack of Doublemint gum.
• An episode of Real Housewives from iTunes.
• A Snickers bar.
• A 16 oz. bottle of Coke.
• A single subway ride in New York.*
• A game of Big Buck Hunter at your local bar.
• The cheapest lottery ticket at your local bodega.
• A loose cigarette.
• About four ounces of Bud Light at a bar in New York.
• Any of the food available at the Pistons/Sixers game.
• The service fee on your ticket to the Pistons/Sixers game.
*For the cost of going to and from work in New York you could take FOUR people to Pistons/Sixers tomorrow night.
3. How do the Pistons feel about this?
4. How about Andrew Bynum and the Sixers?
5. Bynum better hurry back soon. Philadelphia’s economy depends on it.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›