1. How bad has the NBA gotten for Detroit and Philadelphia? Check out these tickets available for tomorrow night’s game.
95 cents! Here are 13 things that are more expensive than a ticket to tomorrow night’s Pistons/Sixers game:
• A small frosty from Wendy’s.
• 8 minutes of a car vacuum at your local self-service car wash.
• A pack of Doublemint gum.
• An episode of Real Housewives from iTunes.
• A Snickers bar.
• A 16 oz. bottle of Coke.
• A single subway ride in New York.*
• A game of Big Buck Hunter at your local bar.
• The cheapest lottery ticket at your local bodega.
• A loose cigarette.
• About four ounces of Bud Light at a bar in New York.
• Any of the food available at the Pistons/Sixers game.
• The service fee on your ticket to the Pistons/Sixers game.
*For the cost of going to and from work in New York you could take FOUR people to Pistons/Sixers tomorrow night.
3. How do the Pistons feel about this?
4. How about Andrew Bynum and the Sixers?
5. Bynum better hurry back soon. Philadelphia’s economy depends on it.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›