Recently BuzzFeed sat down with Tom Guiry, the actor who played Scotty Smalls in The Sandlot to talk in honor of the recent release of the movie’s 20th Anniversary Blu-ray edition.
3. So how often do people say “You’re killing me, Smalls!” to the real life Scott Smalls?
STEP UP YOUR GAME, NEW JERSEY!
6. This is Tom Guiry! He still looks like Scott Smalls! How can you not say “You’re killing me, Smalls!” to him? How?!
7. This is more unacceptable than that time, Scott Smalls didn’t know who Babe Ruth was.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›