1. As time began to wind down in the women’s national championship, the UConn bench started to get hyped up.
2. The team on the floor knew what was coming.
3. And then, BOOM. Time to celebrate.
9. The players screamed.
10. They hugged their family and friends.
11. And they danced.
12. And danced.
13. And danced some more. These girls love dancing.
14. Fans were losing their minds.
15. Even Geno Auriemma, who many often confuse for a tool of satan, seemed to be having a genuinely wonderful and not at all evil time.
18. Congratulations, UConn!
19. Enjoy it.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›