1. As time began to wind down in the women’s national championship, the UConn bench started to get hyped up.
2. The team on the floor knew what was coming.
3. And then, BOOM. Time to celebrate.
9. The players screamed.
10. They hugged their family and friends.
11. And they danced.
12. And danced.
13. And danced some more. These girls love dancing.
14. Fans were losing their minds.
15. Even Geno Auriemma, who many often confuse for a tool of satan, seemed to be having a genuinely wonderful and not at all evil time.
18. Congratulations, UConn!
19. Enjoy it.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.