1. Meet Jarvis Jones.
He was a star linebacker at Georgia and is expected to be a high pick in this week’s NFL draft.
3. Meet Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones.
wasted a lot of food created Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones to welcome Jones to the Subway endorser family. The dreadlocks are made of one thousand raisins.
5. But lest you think he was weirded out, actual Jarvis Jones and Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones are madly in love.
6. At least it’s better than the nightmarish one they made for RGIII last year.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›