1. Meet Jarvis Jones.
Scott Cunningham / Getty Images
He was a star linebacker at Georgia and is expected to be a high pick in this week’s NFL draft.
3. Meet Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones.
Bebeto Matthews / AP
wasted a lot of food created Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones to welcome Jones to the Subway endorser family. The dreadlocks are made of one thousand raisins.
5. But lest you think he was weirded out, actual Jarvis Jones and Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones are madly in love.
Diane Bondareff/Invision for SUBWAY / AP
6. At least it’s better than the nightmarish one they made for RGIII last year.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.