1. Meet Jarvis Jones.
Scott Cunningham / Getty Images
He was a star linebacker at Georgia and is expected to be a high pick in this week’s NFL draft.
3. Meet Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones.
Bebeto Matthews / AP
wasted a lot of food created Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones to welcome Jones to the Subway endorser family. The dreadlocks are made of one thousand raisins.
5. But lest you think he was weirded out, actual Jarvis Jones and Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones are madly in love.
Diane Bondareff/Invision for SUBWAY / AP
6. At least it’s better than the nightmarish one they made for RGIII last year.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›