At last night’s Calgary Flames game, some idiot jumped on the ice in his underwear.
This is stupid in the following ways:
1. He wore underwear, which is not technically streaking.
2. He was forced to continuously make this super badass hand gesture, because walking on ice makes it hard to balance.
3. He rocked bare feet, which means he probably has hypothermia now.
4. The people chasing him had ice skates. Again he did not.
5. And finally, it’s really cold in hockey arenas. So in a word: Shrinkage.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›