At last night’s Calgary Flames game, some idiot jumped on the ice in his underwear.
This is stupid in the following ways:
1. He wore underwear, which is not technically streaking.
2. He was forced to continuously make this super badass hand gesture, because walking on ice makes it hard to balance.
3. He rocked bare feet, which means he probably has hypothermia now.
4. The people chasing him had ice skates. Again he did not.
5. And finally, it’s really cold in hockey arenas. So in a word: Shrinkage.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.