1. This morning on First Take, after a heated discussion of Oklahoma City’s chances against Memphis in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, someone on the set couldn’t hold it in anymore.
2. My theory: It’s Skip Bayless. Look at how he was moving around in his seat right before the incident.
3. Yes. Yes you did.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›