1. This morning on First Take, after a heated discussion of Oklahoma City’s chances against Memphis in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, someone on the set couldn’t hold it in anymore.
2. My theory: It’s Skip Bayless. Look at how he was moving around in his seat right before the incident.
3. Yes. Yes you did.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.