1. This is Rajon Rondo. Celtics’ point guard, an All-Star, and arguably Boston’s best player. He didn’t play in the Celtics’ game on Sunday due to a pain in his knee. During the game it came out that he had torn his ACL.
On Sunday, the Celtics outlasted the Miami Heat in double overtime. When coming off the court, ESPN’s Doris Burke interviewed Celtics’ star Paul Pierce, and was the first to tell him the news of Rondo’s injury.
3. The happiness of beating LeBron and company quickly faded.
5. Watch the whole interview here:
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›