1. Dwight Howard: Barber Plank
Dwight doesn’t let a little thing like hair get in the way of a good plank.
2. Dwight Howard: Arena Plank
Magic fans are happy Dwight’s still planking in front of The Amway Center. Better than Staples.
3. Dwight Howard: Counter Plank
With the lockout Dwight’s saving money by planking for food.
4. Dwight Howard: Cycle Plank
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but some of Dwight’s planks seem like bragging.
5. Dwight Howard: Mower/Look At My Big House Plank
See what I mean?
6. Dwight Howard: Fancy Grill Plank
7. Dwight Howard: Plane Plank
“Oh look I’m Dwight Howard so they let me plank anywhere.” Sorry I still haven’t forgiven him for beating the Cavs in 09.
8. Dwight Howard: Pepsi Plank
“Yeah it’s no big deal, but I have a Pepsi machine at my house.”
9. Dwight Howard: I Have 2 Rolls Royces Plank
See now doesn’t he just seem like a dick?
10. Gilbert Arenas: EasyPass Plank
Gil, unlike Dwight who is in it to show off his stuff, is in the planking game for the thrill of the hunt. Danger be damned!
11. Gilbert Arenas: Piano Plank
Gil was upset when the pianist stopped playing Gershwin. So he planked out of protest till the guy gave up. Agent Zero loves Tin Pan Alley.
12. Gilbert Arenas: Bathroom Plank
Gil might be breaking some laws with this one.
13. Gilbert Arenas: Dwight’s Porsche Plank
Sometimes a plank is a sign of disrespect. Sort of like “Rick James” going all Fuck Yo Couch on Chappelle’s Show. But when you say it with a plank, it’s elegant.
14. Gilbert Arenas: Treadmill Plank
Gil’s Tweet accompanying this masterful plank: “The trainer said 2mils on the treadmill today..I just planked for 15mins.”
15. Gilbert Arenas: Weight Plank
Gil’s accompanying tweet: “Why lift weights when I can plank on them…”
16. Gilbert Arenas & Dwight Howard: When Our Planking Combine…
They do seem like they’d be fun to hang out with.
17. JaVale McGee: Freezer Plank
A strong debut plank for the Washington big man.
18. Blake Griffin: VIDEO PLANK!!!
This is what Blake Griffin does. He takes things to the next level. Dunking? Check. Looking like Lurch? Check. Planking? What do you think?
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.