1. Titus Young was a receiver for the Detroit Lions.
Titus Young is no longer a receiver for the Detroit Lions for the following reasons:
• He punched a teammate1>.
• He head-butted an opponent.
• He intentionally lined up in the wrong spot on the field to punish the team for not throwing enough passes to him.
Well it’s time to add not one, but two more items to Young’s résumé of bad behavior. First, he was arrested on Sunday morning shortly after midnight on suspicion of DUI.
4. That arrest led to this happy-go-lucky face from Young during his mugshot.
5. 15 hours later Young was arrested for climbing over the fence of the tow yard and trying to break out his car. He was less happy about that.
You know, I’m not sure why, but I get the sneaking feeling that Young’s probably not going to being playing pro football again. Just a hunch.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️