1. This is Chip Kelly. Former coach of the Oregon Ducks and (as of today) current coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.
2. If you Google the Kelly, Google’s “knowledge box” will give you some quick info on him. Including his nickname…
3. How did the name come about? Well thankfully the greatest compendium of human knowledge, Urban Dictionary, has it covered:
4. I wonder if these shirts will come with Kelly to Philadelphia.
You can buy one at CollegeSmak.com if you’re into having balls on your shirt, I guess.
5. My biggest issue is that it’s Big Balls Chip and not Big Balls Kelly. Big Balls Kelly sounds like one of Al Capone’s friends. Big Balls Chip sounds like some guy at the local golf course with a medical issue.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️