1. This is Chip Kelly. Former coach of the Oregon Ducks and (as of today) current coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.
2. If you Google the Kelly, Google’s “knowledge box” will give you some quick info on him. Including his nickname…
3. How did the name come about? Well thankfully the greatest compendium of human knowledge, Urban Dictionary, has it covered:
4. I wonder if these shirts will come with Kelly to Philadelphia.
You can buy one at CollegeSmak.com if you’re into having balls on your shirt, I guess.
5. My biggest issue is that it’s Big Balls Chip and not Big Balls Kelly. Big Balls Kelly sounds like one of Al Capone’s friends. Big Balls Chip sounds like some guy at the local golf course with a medical issue.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".