1. This is Chip Kelly. Former coach of the Oregon Ducks and (as of today) current coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.
2. If you Google the Kelly, Google’s “knowledge box” will give you some quick info on him. Including his nickname…
3. How did the name come about? Well thankfully the greatest compendium of human knowledge, Urban Dictionary, has it covered:
4. I wonder if these shirts will come with Kelly to Philadelphia.
You can buy one at CollegeSmak.com if you’re into having balls on your shirt, I guess.
5. My biggest issue is that it’s Big Balls Chip and not Big Balls Kelly. Big Balls Kelly sounds like one of Al Capone’s friends. Big Balls Chip sounds like some guy at the local golf course with a medical issue.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›