1. “Kaepernicking” is a trend that started during the 49ers run to the Super Bowl last December. It was inspired by quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s touch down celebration of kissing his bicep.
2. The trend quickly spread on social media as 49er fans did their best impression of their new hero.
4. The trend had slowed during the offseason, but that might change now. Because today, Colin Kaepernick met Michelle Obama, and Kaepernicking got its most famous participant, yet.
Just one more reason why FLOTUS is the best.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›