1. “Kaepernicking” is a trend that started during the 49ers run to the Super Bowl last December. It was inspired by quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s touch down celebration of kissing his bicep.
The Sacramento Bee, Hector Amezcua / AP
2. The trend quickly spread on social media as 49er fans did their best impression of their new hero.
4. The trend had slowed during the offseason, but that might change now. Because today, Colin Kaepernick met Michelle Obama, and Kaepernicking got its most famous participant, yet.
Just one more reason why FLOTUS is the best.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.