Last night at the Oklahoma City Thunder game, baseball (and drinking) legend Wade Boggs got some face time on camera, and decided to make the most of it.
2. (But before you see his awful/amazing dancing, you should press play on this. It pairs well. Just trust me.)
3. Are you ready?
11. Bonus Boggs Doppelganger: Boston’s beloved Dancing Gino!
Gino is the focal point of a tradition at Celtics games. They play an old clip of American Bandstand in the fourth quarter when victory is clear, and the crowd always goes nuts at the appearance of Dancing Gino.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›