Last night at the Oklahoma City Thunder game, baseball (and drinking) legend Wade Boggs got some face time on camera, and decided to make the most of it.
2. (But before you see his awful/amazing dancing, you should press play on this. It pairs well. Just trust me.)
3. Are you ready?
11. Bonus Boggs Doppelganger: Boston’s beloved Dancing Gino!
Gino is the focal point of a tradition at Celtics games. They play an old clip of American Bandstand in the fourth quarter when victory is clear, and the crowd always goes nuts at the appearance of Dancing Gino.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.