1. Last week, LeBron blew everyone’s mind by crushing this dunk contest-style dunk before a Heat game.
Many used this display to shame LeBron for not participating in the actual dunk contest at All-Star weekend, which led James to state that maybe he’d just stop doing his pre-game dunk fests all together.
3. Thankfully, he did not make good on that promise, and before last night’s Miami-Memphis game, put on a show.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.