1. The Miami Heat have played host to many a photobomb over the past few years.
2. But the photobomber is almost always NBA Weirdo/Ostrich/Former Toronto Raptor/Literal Raptor Chris Bosh.
3. If LeBron is involved it’s usually as the bombee. Not the bomber.
4. But last night, during Ray Allen’s post-game interview, LeBron not only threw his photobombing hat in the ring. His creepy face raised the game.
5. Good luck sleeping tonight.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›