Though the NBA’s All-Star Game was dominated by Kevin Durant and Chris Paul, it was two plays from Kobe Bryant down the stretch that will get a lot of the attention.
2. Kobe blocked LeBron not once.
3. But twice as the fourth quarter wound down.
4. So do you think LeBron was upset?
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›