1. Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers past the monolithic Green Bay Packers on Saturday night with a record-breaking performance. After scoring a touchdown Kaepernick “kissed” his bicep.
I use quotes because he had a facemask on so he really just brought his bicep to his mask, but it looked like he was kissing it.
2. This was quickly adopted by the Internet as “Kaepernicking.” Posing for a photo while flexing and (ideally) kissing your bicep, though some just flex and look at it. Regardless it’s better than Tebowing.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.