1. A group of NFL athletes went to Afghanistan on a USO tour to visit the troops. Among them were Von Miller and JJ Watt.
2. The players did their part to entertain the troops. Taking photos with them…
3. Trying to lean how to fire weapons.
4. But by far the best thing they brought with them was JJ Watt’s photo bombing ability.
5. That’s a pretty good photobomb, but some people expect more…
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- And it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers in Santa Clara, California, at 6:30 ET 🏈🙌