1. When asked if Jerry Sandusky would testify, Sandusky’s lawyer Joe Amendola said:
2. When asked which soap opera the trial was like, Amendola said:
3. Amendola quickly changed his mind and his answer, saying the trial was most like a cancelled ABC soap:
NOTE: Joe Amendola didn’t say this last one, but he might as well have. And I can only imagine that he’ll say it to his friends at his Scumbags Anonymous meeting later tonight.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›