1. In Friday night’s Lakers-Warriors game, Andris Biedrins was fouled and went to the free throw line. And then something horrific happened.
2. Let’s see that again. And this time you can rub it to see just how horrific it was.
3. Was there anything in his set-up that could be blamed?
4. Aha! Enhance!
5. Nothing sadder than a broken tongue of concentration. Those take forever to heal.
6. Watch it in video form:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›