1. In Friday night’s Lakers-Warriors game, Andris Biedrins was fouled and went to the free throw line. And then something horrific happened.
2. Let’s see that again. And this time you can rub it to see just how horrific it was.
3. Was there anything in his set-up that could be blamed?
4. Aha! Enhance!
5. Nothing sadder than a broken tongue of concentration. Those take forever to heal.
6. Watch it in video form:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›