1. In Friday night’s Lakers-Warriors game, Andris Biedrins was fouled and went to the free throw line. And then something horrific happened.
2. Let’s see that again. And this time you can rub it to see just how horrific it was.
3. Was there anything in his set-up that could be blamed?
4. Aha! Enhance!
5. Nothing sadder than a broken tongue of concentration. Those take forever to heal.
6. Watch it in video form:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.