1. This is Spencer Hawes, average NBA player and owner of a substantial mullet.
2. As the season’s gone along we’ve gotten more and more glimpses of his beautiful mane.
3. This game against the Celtics provided a particularly great look at his flowing locks.
4. But despite more exposure to the mullet, Hawes’ hair remains a point of controversy among NBA fans. Is it awesome? Is it terrible? People haven’t been able to decide.
10. But then over the weekend, the 76ers played the Phoenix Suns and this camera shot happened. And in that moment the world discovered the magic that is THE HAWES MULLET.
H/T The NBA Dribbled Out.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.