1. Former Man City Star Mario Balotelli recently joined Italian power AC Milan.
2. AC Milan’s VP Paolo Berlusconi (younger brother to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio) called his team’s newest star this strange name:
3. Which translates to:
4. The comments were made while Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for his brother’s political party. He made the following announcement to the crowd (Translation via ESPN):
“Okay, we are all off to see the family’s little n*****. He’s a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well — you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi).”
5. The only possible reaction to this is equal parts this:
6. And this:
h/t: ESPN Soccernet
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other tonight in Wisconsin 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁