1. Former Man City Star Mario Balotelli recently joined Italian power AC Milan.
2. AC Milan’s VP Paolo Berlusconi (younger brother to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio) called his team’s newest star this strange name:
3. Which translates to:
4. The comments were made while Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for his brother’s political party. He made the following announcement to the crowd (Translation via ESPN):
“Okay, we are all off to see the family’s little n*****. He’s a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well — you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi).”
5. The only possible reaction to this is equal parts this:
6. And this:
h/t: ESPN Soccernet
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.