1. First, late in the evening/early in the morning Jose Canseco tweeted this cryptic message.
It’s important to remember that at this point, Jose had not yet shared any thoughts regarding gravity on his Twitter feed.
3. The next evening Jose got to work laying out his theory.
4. Well not until now, Jose.
5. According to Wikipedia, the laziest-named dinosaur (Supersaurus) weighed 35 to 40 tons. But that’s still more than elephants. Go on, Jose.
7. Okay. I have to say the word choice of “nimble” is really tremendous.
8. I mean, that’s a solid theory.
9. Bigness? Develop? Dominate? I feel like this is going to break into a defense of steroids any second.
10. Hey, let’s not just make fun of him. That’s an interesting question. How else could 30 foot leather birds fly?
12. Oh. Good point.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️