1. First, late in the evening/early in the morning Jose Canseco tweeted this cryptic message.
It’s important to remember that at this point, Jose had not yet shared any thoughts regarding gravity on his Twitter feed.
3. The next evening Jose got to work laying out his theory.
4. Well not until now, Jose.
5. According to Wikipedia, the laziest-named dinosaur (Supersaurus) weighed 35 to 40 tons. But that’s still more than elephants. Go on, Jose.
7. Okay. I have to say the word choice of “nimble” is really tremendous.
8. I mean, that’s a solid theory.
9. Bigness? Develop? Dominate? I feel like this is going to break into a defense of steroids any second.
10. Hey, let’s not just make fun of him. That’s an interesting question. How else could 30 foot leather birds fly?
12. Oh. Good point.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.