1. On Monday night, José Calderón returned to Toronto to play his former team.
2. At halftime, everyone headed down the tunnel, when Calderón had a little trouble…
3. He forgot which team he played for, and started heading back to the Raptors’ locker room.
4. He was slightly embarrassed, but laughed it off with his coach. And then he noticed the camera.
Yeah. People are going to see this, José.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›