1. On Monday night, José Calderón returned to Toronto to play his former team.
2. At halftime, everyone headed down the tunnel, when Calderón had a little trouble…
3. He forgot which team he played for, and started heading back to the Raptors’ locker room.
4. He was slightly embarrassed, but laughed it off with his coach. And then he noticed the camera.
Yeah. People are going to see this, José.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›