1. On today’s Dr. Phil show, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo finally performed the Lennay Kekua voice to prove he was the voice on the phone. First he stepped behind a screen to do it, but the performance was not wholly convincing.
2. So they had Ronaiah call on a phone and have a producer witness him do it. The results are crazy.
3. For comparison, here are the original voicemails:
6. The only acceptable reaction:
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.