1. On Sunday at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. Literally.
2. So what did Sergio do? He assessed the situation…
3. Got himself prepared…
4. And then made the climb.
5. It took some maneuvering.
6. To even get near the ball.
7. But Sergio wouldn’t be dissuaded.
8. And finally he went to take a one handed shot.
9. But realized he needed a little more space.
10. And BOOM! RIGHT ON THE GREEN!
But despite an awesome shot, in typical Sergio Garcia fashion he married an amazing moment with a terrible one. He double-bogeyed the hole and eventually withdrew from the tournament.
12. Watch the video here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?