1. Recently Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist went to his local Humane Society to adopt a dog.
2. Whoa, I don’t care what that headline says. That is one big puppy. It’s the size of that woman’s torso! That’s the perfect-sized dog for a big guy like a basketball player.
3. OH MY GOD, there’s a giant trying to take that puppy!
4. Oh, phew. That’s just Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. I should have known.
5. Aww, they look so happy together.
6. Watch the video of the whole adorable adoption here.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›