1. Recently Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist went to his local Humane Society to adopt a dog.
2. Whoa, I don’t care what that headline says. That is one big puppy. It’s the size of that woman’s torso! That’s the perfect-sized dog for a big guy like a basketball player.
3. OH MY GOD, there’s a giant trying to take that puppy!
4. Oh, phew. That’s just Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. I should have known.
5. Aww, they look so happy together.
6. Watch the video of the whole adorable adoption here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?