1. Last night, 6’9” Amir Johnson decided to throw his 210lbs around with referee David Jones.
David Jones is basically a little old man.
2. It started with a simple free throw.
3. Amir Johnson went to rebound, but David Jones already retrieved the ball, which is what Jones is supposed to do. Refs have to throw the ball to the shooter before a free throw.
4. Amir Johnson decided he wanted it anyway, so he wrestled Jones for it and got in his face.
5. David Jones did what refs typically do when you wrestle with them, he threw Amir out.
6. And then Amir did what real tough guys do, he tried to intimidate an old man.
7. And then while his teammates had to hold him back(!), he threw his mouthpiece at him.
8. Reminder, THIS is the guy Amir was trying to intimidate.
9. As Amir’s teammate DeMar DeRozan said:
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›