1. During last night’s Heat-Bobcats game, Dwyane Wade was pissed at Ramon Sessions, so he kicked Sessions in the balls. No, seriously.
3. And the craziest part? SESSIONS GOT CALLED FOR THE FOUL.
4. To review…
5. This happened.
6. Then Ramon Sessions fell down in a ball*.
*Pardon the pun.
7. Then Sessions, the man grabbing his junk, rolling around the floor, got called for the foul. Wow. How do you pull that off, Dwyane?
Chris Keane / Reuters
8. Watch the video here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.