1. During last night’s Heat-Bobcats game, Dwyane Wade was pissed at Ramon Sessions, so he kicked Sessions in the balls. No, seriously.
3. And the craziest part? SESSIONS GOT CALLED FOR THE FOUL.
4. To review…
5. This happened.
6. Then Ramon Sessions fell down in a ball*.
*Pardon the pun.
7. Then Sessions, the man grabbing his junk, rolling around the floor, got called for the foul. Wow. How do you pull that off, Dwyane?
Chris Keane / Reuters
8. Watch the video here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.