1. At yesterday’s Indiana/Michigan college basketball game, ESPN announcer and loud crazy person, Dick Vitale was photobombed… But this wasn’t just any photobomb.
2. It was a gender-swap doppelgänger photo bomb!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.